Full Time – Immediate Opening – 8 hour shifts M-F and a 4 hour Saturday shift once a month
Salary Range: Starting Salary will be in accord with experience.
Full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off
Qualifications: Must have a high school diploma or GED, (additional education is always a plus.) Prior experience (6 months or more) with phone & in-person sales is strongly preferred. Must be competent with computers and willing to learn the Parts Inventory and Sales platform used for this position. Must interact professionally with customers and co-workers and maintain a professional appearance. Ability to do some lifting within reason and standing for long periods of time is needed.
Includes these Essential Duties and others:
- Assist customers in person and on the phone with parts orders and sales.
- Determine needed parts and research catalogs and e-catalogs to determine replacement part numbers.
- Prepare part sales invoices.
- Prepare orders for daily delivery.
- Examine returned parts for defects.
- Assist in the management of inventory/stock.
- Always be willing to learn and develop skills as the Parts Department and Dealership expand with the future of the industry.